Featuring vibrantly colored images from Anatomy: A Regional Atlas of the Human Body, Fifth Edition by Carmine D. Clemente, Ph.D., this volume offers a flexible, practical study and review tool for health care students and professionals.
318 fully annotated images provide additional crucial information about bones, muscles, nerves, arteries, veins, ligaments, topographic features, lymphatics, and organs, including:
• Pectoral Region and Upper Extremity - 62 images
• Thorax - 44 images
• Abdomen - 38 images
• Pelvis and Perineum - 22 images
• Back, Vertebral Column, and Spinal Cord - 23 images
• Lower Extremity - 58 images
• Neck and Head - 71 images
This volume is comprised of the content found in the print product of the same name, authored by Thomas R. Gest, Ph.D. For additional content details, visit www.lww.com.
All content © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, with some images used by arrangement with Elsevier Germany GmbH