PLEASE NOTE: After April 1, 2014, this app will no longer be offered or supported. If you already have the app installed on your device, you can continue using it; just be sure to back it up so you can easily restore it in the future.
Praise for Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards, 2nd Edition:
"As a practicing internist I am constantly looking for anatomy pictures to explain things to my patients. Now there is no more dragging heavy texts from exam room to exam room!" - Constaj, on iTunes
"As a current medical student on clinical rotations, this app serves as a perfect review and study guide for anatomy." -Doctor Brian, on iTunes
• Navigate through 324 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
• Create your own pinpoints and labels to mark the structures you need to know
• Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
• Concise text associated with each image details areas of origin, insertion, action, innervation, and anatomical relevance
• Explore at your own pace and teach yourself in Study Mode, or test your mastery of the material in Quiz Mode
• Toggle visibility of individual structure pins
• Search by image name in the index
• Adjust text size for image text
A regional organization parallels Netter's Atlas as well as most of today's anatomy classes. More than 300 fully annotated images including:
• Head and Neck - 84 images
• Back and Spinal Cord - 24 images
• Thorax - 27 images
• Abdomen - 31 images
• Pelvis and Perineum - 22 images
• Upper Limb - 65 images
• Lower Limb - 71 images
Quickly locate any structure in the entire app using the comprehensive index, bookmark cards for quick reference in clinical settings or course review sessions, and instantly access additional information on Google and Wikipedia.
These flash cards are based off of the print product of the same name, Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards, Third Edition.
All content © Elsevier